Complaint Review: Biomat USA

• Updated: Fri, June 25, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — fort Smith Arkansas United States of America
Biomat USA
3400 Rogers Fort smith, Arkansas United States of America

Biomat USA Grifols Biomat USA falsely claimed that I had the HIV Virus.I trusted them,and they lied to me. Fort smith , Arkansas

Hello.I have been a Blood and Plasma donor for 11 years,I am not sexually active and have never had sex in my life,I have never did drugs and have no tattoos or piercings.On about June 16th,2010 I received a letter in the mail from Biomat USA in Fort Smith,Arkansas where I have donated Plasma for years and know most of the people there well.I figured that my Proteins were down or something so I reported in to see the Medical Supervisor Nurse whose name is Michelle.She had me take a seat in the back,where she came out and told me that my previous donation had tested positive for the HIV virus.Upon this terrifying news,I was extremely terrified because I knew that I HAD NEVER put myself at risk for this disease.That very hour I reported to my local Health Department and took a test for HIV.The results came in that thankfully to God I had tested negative.But because of the malicous error and lie that Michelle and Biomat have told,I can never donate Plasma or Blood again.I trusted Biomat,but now they will never again be trusted by me or any member of my Family.My advice to all is to avoid donating plasma,and if you choose to,find a better company then this lying sack of garbage.Biomat USA will use you,then lie on you and they don't care what kind of anguish that they cause.I hope that lying bitch Michelle can sleep at night and I remind her that all Liars will burn in Hell(Revelation 20:10,John 8:44).Stay far away from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biomat-USA/Fort-smith-Arkansas-/Biomat-USA-Grifols-Biomat-USA-falsely-claimed-that-I-had-the-HIV-VirusI-trusted-themand-617464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biomat USA