Complaint Review: Biomazing

• Reported By: Mcjudy — Floreat Nationwide Australia
Biomazing
Internet, Florida United States of America

Biomazing No delivery and failure to respond to emails Internet, Florida

I am from Australia and purchased 2 bottles of Biomazing product in April 2012.  It is now 8 June 2012 and I have not received the product.

I contacted the company via email and indicated on the website and did not get a response.  I then sent a second email and threatened to file bad reviews if they did not respond. I received and email from the company in the middle of May saying that they could not find my details in their system and to provide the transaction ID #.

My credit card showed that the purchase was made and it listed the transaction number which I sent to the company on the 25 May 2012, along with my email, postal address details.  I have still not received a resonse or any contact from the company.  Nor have I received the product.  I have spent $156AUD on these product and no money has been credited to my master card.  This company should be avoided at all cost.

There are better companies on the internet that stock HCG.  Further, there is no way you can track your purchase and the site does not allow any tracking or account holder.

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biomazing/Internet-Florida-34243/Biomazing-No-delivery-and-failure-to-respond-to-emails-Internet-Florida-894525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biomazing