Complaint Review: Bionic Hearing

• Updated: Thu, December 31, 2009

• Reported By: Helen — Eatonton Georgia United States of America
Bionic Hearing
12995 Echo Ct. Reno, Nevada United States of America

Bionic Hearing Lee Majors Bionic Hearing Aid We cancelled and this is charged after two months and we did not order again, they are commiting fraud Reno, Nevada

I ordered this hearing aid for my husband almost three months ago and never received it therefore I called and cancelled it. This time it was not ordered so I think its a fraud on my credit card  They picked a Holiday when my credit Union was closed for Jan 01,2010 so that it would go through before I could stop payment and inquire. This is a Fraud and must be stopped. It has several phone numbers with a number that gives Lee Majors talking and ask for your credit card number and I gave them that number a few months ago and they did cancell the debt on my card at that time. Now they added the $199.95 to my credit card at the credit union and the CU is closed for the Holiday. I will try to stop the charges when the CU opens but It may be too late. We are seniors and Social Security doesn't pay for this and we sure can't afford this because they never sent anything . I ordered by telephone three months ago and haven't thought about it since.  Help us to stop this organization please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2009 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bionic-Hearing/Reno-Nevada-89506/Bionic-Hearing-Lee-Majors-Bionic-Hearing-Aid-We-cancelled-and-this-is-charged-after-two-m-548268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bionic Hearing