Complaint Review: Biotech Lab, Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Rhyan — LBK Texas United States of America
Biotech Lab, Inc
2166 West Broadway #313 Internet United States of America

Biotech Lab, Inc Product DOES NOT work, Phone number DOES NOT work, HUGE waste of money & LOST JOB!!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Bull

I purchased their product "30 min detox" to pass a drug test for a job. The sales person at the store where I purchased it from said "this is the absolute best product for you & it is guaranteed to work."

Now I'm not perfect (I'm far from it in fact), to be completely honest I smoke a little marijuana from time to time which is why I needed the cleanser... I followed the directions to the letter, went to take my test (twice), and FAILED it... twice!

To make it worse, not only did I fail the test, it tested me positive for methamphetamine & amphetamines! (And just for the record, I haven't touched that s**t for almost a year)

Needless to say, I didn't get the job... and to top it all off (as if this horrific disaster needs any topping) I was charged $75.99!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biotech-Lab-Inc/internet/Biotech-Lab-Inc-Product-DOES-NOT-work-Phone-number-DOES-NOT-work-HUGE-waste-of-money--612492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biotech Lab, Inc

Bull

AUTHOR: Azcouple - (United States of America)

I have used this product, so have 3 of my friends. We quit using weed before we used the product. It works perfectly. If you tested positive for meth, then you had meth in your system as well as whatever else showed up. This product is not intended for you tweakers, its for natural substances. The phone number works, the web site works, and so does the product. You have to quit using drugs before trying to use it. Thats the first thing, second, you have to urinate 3-4 times BEFORE your test. Quit being a druggie and quit blaming the pill for your failures. Its YOUR fault you failed, not the detox's