Complaint Review: Birch Communications

Birch Communications
P.O. Box 122544 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Birch Communications Scam Artists Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Please e-mail me about this issue

I was contacted by Birch Communications on what I thought was an excellent deal on telephone service for my business.  I switched from ATT and was assured that I could call my customer service representative should I have any issues.  The day I switched over , all the phones in my business stopped working.  I had absolutely no service.  I called my customer service rep but was told she was in a meeting.  I tried calling her several times in the next four days from my cell phone but never received a call back or any response from customer service.

AFter four days of this I contacted ATT and switched back over to them. After one month I received a bill from Birch Communications for $1784.55!! They said this was an early cancellation fee.  All of this for four days of service.  This is a terrible company with worst customer service .  I will not pay nearly two thousand dollars when I had absolutely no phone service.  They did not fulfill their part of the contract....providing phone service.

This company consists of fraudulent scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Birch-Communications/Dallas-Texas-75312/Birch-Communications-Scam-Artists-Dallas-Texas-843026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Birch Communications

Please e-mail me about this issue

AUTHOR: Laura W. - (United States of America)

My name is Laura and Im in the Birch Marketing Dept. I discussed your issue with our Director of Customer Service.  We would like to help you with this issue but in order for us to address this we need more information from you.  Please e-mail me at laura.wagner@birch.com regarding your experience with Birch Communications. I will partner with our Customer Care Director to help resolve your issue. Thank you.