Complaint Review: Birch Communications

• Reported By: Christi — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
Birch Communications

Birch Communications - Don't Trust Them, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please e-mail me

When Birch Communications called my business they led me to believe they were affliated with AT&T and in charge of reviewing small business accounts for new packages and promotions. They had all my information including the amount I paid each month for services so I had no reason to believe they were not acting on behalf of AT&T.

When I realized 2 weeks later that my accounts had been switched I spent an entire week contacting customer service for both Birch and At&T only to receive misinformation and outright lies from Birch. At this point I had no telephone, internet or email service to run my business.

To make matters worse, I then received a bill from Birch for an early termination fee for $3555 even though I specially asked when choosing my package if there was one and was told no. DO NOT use Birch unless you are willing to lose business and alot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Birch-Communications/internet/Birch-Communications-Dont-Trust-Them-Internet-971787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Birch Communications

Please e-mail me

AUTHOR: Laura W. - (United States of America)

My name is Laura and I work in the Marketing Department for Birch Communications.  I believe you have contacted us about this matter already and we are calling you back today.  If not, please e-mail me at laura.wagner@birch.com and I will partner with our Director of Customer Care to see if we can not resolve this issue for you.  Thank you.