Complaint Review: Birch Communications

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: K — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Birch Communications

Birch Communications very poor customer service , Internet

*Author of original report: Unable to help!

*UPDATE Employee: Please e-mail me

Birch called me multiple times to try to sell their phone service to me. Constantly telling me how much cheaper it will be to swtich. Asked me to switch over two lines and continued to quote me 39.99 plus taxes, etc... for both lines. Got my first bill and just realized that I am paying more than what i was with AT&T, which is way more than I was quoted multiple times. Tried to call and get out of my contract only to be quoted a $1700 fee to do that. Also was not warned to look into my current contract with AT&T and got a contract termnation fee from them. I know this is not their job, but it would be nice for them to actually look out for their customer. So in the end swithing to Birch is going to cost me over a $1000.00 more then if I would have just stayed with AT&T. I would recommend to not even listen the sales pitch of Birch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Birch-Communications/internet/Birch-Communications-very-poor-customer-service-Internet-928205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Birch Communications

Unable to help!

AUTHOR: K - (United States of America)

Spoke with a marketing manager and another manager. The people themselves were pleasant to work with, but unfortunately they were unable to to help in anyway. Nothing was done illegal or unethical on the part of Birch, they just had a bait and switch tactic.

I would still recommend staying AWAY from Birch and their services.

Please e-mail me

AUTHOR: Laura W. - (United States of America)

My name is Laura, and I am a Marketing Manager with Birch Communications.  I am sorry to hear about your experience. Normally, we are able to save our customers money each month. Please forward your contact phone number and/or account number to me at laura.wagner@birch.com.  I will forward your information to our Director of Customer Care.  She, or a member of her team, may be able to do more for you and possibly resolve some of these issues.  Thank you.