Complaint Review: Birch Communications

• Reported By: Laura K — Maryland Heights Missouri
Birch Communications
Nationwide USA

Birch Communications Bait & Switch Nationwide Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: I would like to try to help.

I was contacted by what I was told was AT&T calling me to offer me a discount on our AT&T bill.  WRONG!  It was Birch and they lied and did not say they were from Birch.  There was a third party female screaming into the phone talking over the voice and I could not hear the questions. They are telling us we are in a three year contract and will have to pay $3000 to get out of the contract for early termination fees!  They played the recording back to me and it most certainly is NOT the conversation I had...they have an male talking to me and there was distintcly a female screaming and telling me when to answer the questions and to just say yes! In speeaking with them today, the customer service representative I spoke with said she is the highest in the company that I can go! Run around, run around. Do not ever believe these people!!!  I will fight to the end.

Laura K.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Birch-Communications/nationwide/Birch-Communications-Bait-Switch-Nationwide-Nationwide-1168190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Birch Communications

I would like to try to help.

AUTHOR: Tim at Birch - ()

Laura, I am sorry for the trouble you had during our sales process.   I would like to investigate further.  Please contact me directly with your account info and contact information and I will escalate this immediately.

-Tim, Marketing Manager, Birch Communications