Complaint Review: Bird Dog and Retriever News

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2006

• Reported By:San Jose California
Bird Dog and Retriever News
PO Box 120089 New Brighton, Minnesota U.S.A.

Bird Dog and Retriever News - Dennis Guldans ripoff New Brighton Minnesota

(Product Name: E Collar (Dogtra 1200NC)) I placed a purchase order over the Yahoo website on 11/22/05 with my Bank of The West debit card (with MasterCard Logo). Because the merchant, Dennis Guldans, took too long to deliver the product so I called and emailed him that wanted to cancel. I have never received the product. There was no response from the merchant. I contacted the merchant asking for money back and he told me that he sent me the refund about 2 weeks ago, there was no refund in the mail as of today. I contacted my bank but they refused to help me. My bank said it was not it's responsibility. I also contacted Yahoo but not sure how they are going to resolve this issue. I emailed Dennis Guldans many times and called him several times but he always ignored me. It is my opinion that Dennis Guldans is not suitable to do business online because of his dishonesty.

Vincent
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bird-Dog-and-Retriever-News/New-Brighton-Minnesota-55112/Bird-Dog-and-Retriever-News-Dennis-Guldans-ripoff-New-Brighton-Minnesota-174971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bird Dog and Retriever News