Complaint Review: Birdcages4less.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: S — Issaquah Washington United States of America

Birdcages4less.com Fred Elabed, ROI Commerce Buy somewhere else! Internet

After ordering a cage from Birdcages4less (part number PA5745), I was sent a different and less expensive cage (Part number GC14022w P)than I ordered AND it was DEFECTIVE--two cage sides were machine welded together making the cage unusable. I reported this issue to Birdcages4les (Shelley Dillen) with documentation and she promised in writing that they would pick up the cage and give me a "FULL refund once she verified that the shipping service had the cage in their possession." After the cage was picked up from my residence, I emailed Shelley and gave her tracking verification. THEN she changed her story saying "My apologize, as I stated on our calls this is the first time something like this ever happened. I did forward all of your email to our mgmt. team, they responded that the cage has to be received at our warehouse, inspected then the FULL refund will be issued." I put in a dispute with my credit card company. 60 days later still no contact or refund. Finally when I do hear my credit card company, Fred Elabed claims WE damaged the cage and would only refund $137 of a $649.95 charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Birdcages4lesscom/internet/Birdcages4lesscom-Fred-Elabed-ROI-Commerce-Buy-somewhere-else-Internet-1026431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Birdcages4less.com