Complaint Review: Bishop Casandra Smith

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Dissatisfied Consumer — Uniondale New York
Bishop Casandra Smith

Bishop Casandra Smith Kingdom Builders Allliance/CRS Consulting "Her Grace" is a "DisGRACE". Stoled over $5,000 and my business has nothing to show for it, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Sorry that happened

*Author of original report: Re: Three Sides To Every Story?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Three sides to every story!

Bishop Casandra Smith aka Her Grace, Bishop Dr. Casandra R. Smith, D.Div, is owner of Kingdom Builder Alliance, Inc and CRS Consulting.

On April 24, 2011, "Her Grace" solicited funds from to supposedly assist in setting up 2 shelf corporations, MC Business Group, LLC Nevada and Dominion Management Group, LLC. She claimed to have had assistance from a woman she referred to as "Ms. Harris" She even went as far as doing a conference call with  me.

When "Ms. Harris" made the mistake by calling me directly, I kept her number on my caller ID. When trying to call her back to ask questions, it was forwarded to one of "Her Grace's" colleagues and the call was immediately disconnected.

I have tried to reach "Her Grace" by cell phone, on Facebook and by numerous email address. I sent payments of over $5,175.00 through paypal, which were classified as "donations", but she had it set up that way so she would have to pay the fee, being she had the organization set up as a non-profit. [continued below]....
.....

She has neglected to answer any of my emails regarding a refund, she has blocked me on Facebook, she has ceased all communication and her whereabouts are unknown. I would NOT recommend doing any kind of business or associate with anyone associated with her in any transactions. She is unethical, has no integrity and she is a LIAR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bishop-Casandra-Smith/internet/Bishop-Casandra-Smith-Kingdom-Builders-AlllianceCRS-Consulting-Her-Grace-is-a-DisGRACE-1042505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bishop Casandra Smith

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Sorry that happened

AUTHOR: Sweet_xoheart - ()

Casandra Renee Smith is a theif liar and manipulator I'm sorry to hear that happened to you , she stole money from several churches ! Please do the right thing and get this woman off the street she manipulated a 95 year old man & stole money from his church however his MERCY and BIG heart did not press charges. Don't let this happen to another person, need more info? Email me directly

Re: Three Sides To Every Story?

AUTHOR: Hidden MANNA Consultants, Inc. - ()

Unfortunately, due to your inconsistent business practices on CRS's behalf, as businessperson and someone who professes to be a leader in the Body of Christ, on top of the defense mechanism you're trying to portray, is totally inaccurate and extremely fabricated. You lack the integrity, tenacity and the moral fiber to operate as a honest business, more or less a ministry that stands for any kind of integrity. It took filing a report to get you to respond. I was NEVER refunded the amount I am requested. You sent two or three money orders in the amount of $300 when I request because you had exhausted my entire budget to work with you, needless to say all of the hoax conference calls with people "who are part of your so-called ministerial circle".

It wasn't worth speaking about the botched job you did re: the non profit organization. I did my own 501c3 and my organization is fully functioning, no help to you! I, too, will spare you the embarrassment of your invitations to do the work for me "at no cost" with your own personal conditions and addendum attached(text messages and voicemails archived) You made up a fictitious person named "Ms. Harris", had phone calls going to other parties and hiding behind your emails and your iPad. I didn't lack patience. From fall 2010 to spring 2012 to do what I had done in 6 months is quite shiftless and down right criminal.

It would be in your best interest to refund what is owed to my organization to cease any further action against CRS Consulting. I am NOT the only dissatisfied customer you have dealt with from reliable sources I am trusted not to expound upon . I am the only one who had the audacity to report you. I have no need to embarrass you, for it was a mistake to do business with such an embarrassment to business and ministry.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Three sides to every story!

AUTHOR: Casandra Smith - ()

My response to this inaccurate blog will be short. There are always two sides to every story. What Mr. Keith B**** did not tell (which I have documentation to prove otherwise) was that when he came to me to hire me to assist him that he did NOT have the required retainers fee to pay me for my services. Therefore, I worked with him for less and did the best I could with what he had given me. Out of the kindness of my heart I proceeded to work for him which was a big business mistake on my part.

Secondly, with the several different projects he wanted completed he was NOT in a financial position to get the job done. He wanted "something for nothing" and business simply can not be done like that. Thirdly, in the non profit sector patience is a must. You must work within the confines of the established guidelines and work with the process. His lack of patience, frustration and lack of knowledge concerning non profit business was a major hindrance. I will NOT go into further detail about other things that hindered the process as to not publicly embarrass him as he is attempting to do to me.

I have documentation that proves that what he was able to actually pay for he received the services. I also have documentation that he requested a certain amount for a refund which was given to him and he stated in the email if he received the refund he would cease any further dealing with me. Yet after the refund was given to him (I have documentation for that as well) he is continuing to taken to several  public forums to attempt to defame my business. I choose to deal with this situation through the channels of the legal system and not on a public forum. CS