Complaint Review: Bisk Education, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, July 21, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, July 21, 2002

• Reported By:Huntington Beach ca
Bisk Education, Inc.
9417 Princess Palm Ave Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Bisk Education Inc is a ripoff with Terrible customer service & slow prossessing; they do not return calls. Tampa, Florida

I purchased a $1600 online CPA program and in 11 days, canceled my order. I spoke with the rep who sold me the program and explained my situation. She said she would send me a two part return label. Meanwhile, the $1600 was already charged to my credit card.

In two weeks, I called back. I had not received the label. She said she would put in the request again with customer service. In two more weeks, I called again, no label received. I was accruing interest on my credit card and requested they credit my card of the $1600 and for the interest. I was transferred to customer service and the rep said I would receive the label in 7 days, but didn't mention anything about paying my interest fee.

In a week, I received the label. I returned the product the next day. From that day, I had either left a message or emailed their "Customer service" every business day for about 3 weeks.

I never received a call back. I even spoke with the CS rep and her manager, who promised me calls back on 2 occasions. I finally bypassed customer service and went straight to accounting. I made contact with the accounting supervisor and she is the only one who seems to think of me as a customer with a need.

3 weeks after sending the package back, they still have not received it into their system and that has delayed receiving my $1600 back.

This company was quick to respond to my request for information. Within 2 minutes after requesting info on their website, their rep called me and sold me the product. Yet 2 months after cancelling my order, I have not yet gotten my money back.

The product may be legitimate and supporting services top scale. But the response to cancellations or complaints has been almost nonexistent in my case. What good is a customer service department if they are "very busy" and cannot make a simple return call or email confirming their understanding of my situation?

My plan was to buy the course when I qualified to take the exam (in two years). But after this display of irresponsible business practices, I just hope to get my money back soon and never have anything to do with them again.

Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2002 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bisk-Education-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33619/Bisk-Education-Inc-is-a-ripoff-with-Terrible-customer-service-slow-prossessing-they-do-25040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bisk Education, Inc.