Complaint Review: Bitcoin Miners from Asia

• Updated: Wed, September 17, 2014

• Reported By: Supercoolin — Las Vegas Nevada
Bitcoin Miners from Asia
Internet USA

bitcoin-miners.me, Dragon-Miners.com Ordered a Dragon-Miner 5TH and paid them 3.2 BTC, never got any tracking info, never got the unit, they will not answer any emails. only on-line based Internet

*Author of original report: Moved to dragon-miner.net

Jin S was very responsive by email when I was asking about his Dragon-Miners he had for sale.  Assured me we could build trust by me purchasing one unit first to verify performance, and then I could buy many more.  I order 1 Dragon-Miner 5TH and send 3.2 BTC.  Recieved a confirmation of the order from server50.web-hosting.com and confirmation of my account with Bitcoin Miners from Asia (bitcoin-miners.me)  The account link did not work,  when I logged into my account at bitcoin-miners.me, it did not exist.  When I emailed them, no reply's. They have never shipped the equipment.  They have not returned one email I have sent (over 30 now).

I had checked the internet for anyone whom did not get their order from Bitcoin-miners.me  before I ordered from them and the searches were clean. [continued below]....

.....   After I made the purshase, I did more searches and began to find others that has been scammed by them and forums that had posted it was a scam site, that the dragon miner 5TH was a scam and anyone purchasing it would be ripped off.  I have traced there website host and attemoted to shut them down without sucess.  I did successfully force them to change their billing host.

Buyer Beware!!! They have not shipped any miners and the miners thewy say they have in stock do not exist.  If you order from bitcoin-miners.me,  you wiil be Ripped Off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bitcoin-Miners-from-Asia/internet/bitcoin-minersme-Dragon-Minerscom-Ordered-a-Dragon-Miner-5TH-and-paid-them-32-BTC-n-1171582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bitcoin Miners from Asia

Moved to dragon-miner.net

AUTHOR: Supercoolin - ()

After shutting down dragon-miner.me and dragon-miner.info,  he just opened dragon-miner.net,  watch out it is the same scam site.  Also connected to dragon-miner.com