Complaint Review: Bitdefender

• Reported By: revw — Tallahassee Florida
Bitdefender
Nationwide USA

Bitdefender Mail In Rebate Scan Nationwide

I bought Bitdefender anti virus from Newegg. When I bought, newegg showed MIR on their website. I ordered on December 2nd and Newegg showed the same offer # for two weeks. I sent all the required documents to Bitdefender in mail. I have searched in online for the status after 6 weeks and I didn't find anyting. Then, I called the number (855-806-3228). Representative said that they have a problem for this offer and they will correct it soon. I called them again after 10 weeks (which is maximum wait time) and they simply said, they didn't receive any document from me. Looks like it is scam. Because, newegg removed the offer# from my order (where I can see my old orders in newegg website) after 2 or 3 weeks. In my first call, they said some thing which is doubtful and in the second call they were simply lied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bitdefender/nationwide/Bitdefender-Mail-In-Rebate-Scan-Nationwide-1123608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bitdefender