Complaint Review: Bitinstant

• Reported By: Harry7139 — Inver Grove Heights Minnesota
Bitinstant
Internet USA

Bitinstant = Cash Rip-Off internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE: Issue resolved..

I also ordered Bitcoin from Bitinstant (sorry - not mentioning amount)... and guess what?... Nothing... Paid in full with moneygram... But 24 hours have passed... and "0" Bitcoin transferred.. I contacted "customer support" by e-mail (the only contact possible with this company - go figure) I did receive a response back saying that they did, in fact, receive my payment but have not transferred into bitcoin yet due to a "transaction failure"... which they are currently working to resolve and would have a "specialist" contact me in regard to the issues... No further contact has been received by me so far... I am almost sure I will never hear from them again at this point....

I am not sure how this will all work out in the end, as I am still going to give them a chance to resolve my issue.. I will provide updated information here (should I ever receive any further communication with the company).. Until then, I would STRONGLY advise you and anyone else you know who is considering using this exchange, NOT to do so... You WILL lose your money... that quick... Again, I will post any resolution to this issue here should I receive it... :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bitinstant/internet/Bitinstant-Cash-Rip-Off-internet-1060632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bitinstant

UPDATE: Issue resolved..

AUTHOR: Harry7139 - ()

Bitinstant has contacted me and the issue has been resolved.. I am pleased with the resolution, however, due to the overall lack of customer support communication and the unreasonable transaction delay times involved with this company  I, personally, will not use their services again..