Complaint Review: Bitter Jester Creative - Nicolas Degrazia

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Barbara — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Bitter Jester Creative - Nicolas Degrazia
838 Central Avenue Highland Park, Illinois United States of America

Bitter Jester Creative FRAUD - Nicolas Degrazia FRAUD Bitter Jester Creative of Highland Park Bitter Jester Creative of Highland Park Nicolas Degrazia Stole $8000 from our small restaurant business. Total Ripoff. Business Owners BEWARE. Highland Park, Illinois

Nicolas Degrazia of Bitter Jester Creative of Highland Park, Illinois is a total scumbag, thief and a liar.  My partner and I hired Nicolas Degrazia of Bitter Jester Creative to do a series of short films for our new Italian restaurant in Chicago.  He quoted us $10,000 for a series of 5 short clips for our small business to help us with the marketing and to put them on our Website.  We told him it was too much for us.  So, he said it will only be $8000 if paid cash upfront.  We told him that we would think about about it and let him know.

A month later, my partner and I put together the cash and gave it to Nicolas Degrazia of Bitter Jester Creative to create the videos for us.  It has been almost a year now and we still don't have the videos.  My partner and I tried to reach Nicolas Degrazia to see what is the status on the videos but without any luck.  We left him several messages but he never returns our calls.

This dishonest scumbag operate only to steal your money without honoring the service agreed upon.  If you or anyone you know are doing any business whatsoever with Nicolas Degrazia and his fake company Bitter Jester Creative Inc., I highly recommend you reconsider your options and stay FAR FAR FAR AWAY.  This heartless individual will rob you blind without thinking twice.  Consumers and business owners BEWARE of Nicolas Degrazia and his fake not trustworthy business.  STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY.

See you in court Nicolas Degrazia and Bitter Jester Creative Inc. of Highland Park, Illinois.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bitter-Jester-Creative-Nicolas-Degrazia/Highland-Park-Illinois-60035/Bitter-Jester-Creative-FRAUD-Nicolas-Degrazia-FRAUD-Bitter-Jester-Creative-of-Highland-P-972419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bitter Jester Creative - Nicolas Degrazia