Complaint Review: Bitwine

Bitwine
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Bitwine Fraudulent Psychic Internet

*Consumer Comment: BRAZILIANSTAR1 IS A FAKE

I had a psychic named LaTonya(Blessed 7) on Bitwine try to cheat me out of some money.  She offered spiritual work which I paid her for and then she disappeared off website after asking me to follow up and check on progress of work. I left several messages trying to reach her.  This was the end o December 2013.

She then resurfaced back on Bitwine as Shontoya.  I had a reading with Shontoya and noticed similar comments LaTonya made which made me suspicious.  I checked my Paypal account to see what name paypal payment went to for Shontoya and it was the same person for LaTonya!  Latuna Clark was her actual name and she is a fraud!!

I contacted Jennifer at Bitwine to tell her about this and I filed a complaint against Latuna Clark with Paypal for the money she tried to cheat me out of. It was only $50 but it's the principle!!  Paypal returned my money to me after she didn't respond to complaint.  It pays to fight back.  Another interesting thing is Shontoya has not been on Bitwine since complaint with Paypal was filed on February 6, 2014..........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bitwine/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Bitwine-Fraudulent-Psychic-Internetnbsp-1127755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bitwine

BRAZILIANSTAR1 IS A FAKE

AUTHOR: Lara 7 witches - ()

I AM HERE TO ADD TO THE FACT THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ON BITWINE ARE SCAM ARTIS AND LIARS BRAZILIANSTAR1 AKA LATINSTAR9 IS ONE OF THEM SHE HAS BEEN IN THE CONGAME FOR MANY MANY YEARS , SHE STARTED AS A THIEF WHILE WORKING AS A BABYSITTER, THEN AS A PERSON MARRYING DYING MEN TO TAKE THIER MONEY , SHE PRESCIBES WRONG MEDICATION TO GET THEM TO SIGN CHECKS TO HER, NOW HER LATEST CON IS POSING AS A WITCH DOCTOR - SHE DID ALL OF HER HARM HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND NOW IS IN BRAZIL DOING HER CONGAME- DO NOT TRUST HER - SHE DOES THE SAME READING YES HE WILL MARRY YOU, HE HAS BAD AROUND HIM, HE NEEDS TO OPEN HIS EYES TO YOU , YES HE WILL BE YOURS JUST PAY ME AND SEE- I HELPED BEYONCE- SHE CLAIMS TO BE BEYONCES MAGICIAN AND THE SECRET TO BEYONCES SUCCESS! REAL STORY!