Complaint Review: Biz Global Media

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: Robert — Lakewood California U.S.A.
Biz Global Media
8 Whantney Internet United States of America

Biz Global Media Jim Ferras and Al Krausa MLM marketing scam artists! Irvine Internet

This organization is nothing but a pair of crooks! They make claims of making lots of money selling what appeared to be illegitimate e-mail marketing service. I watched pricing changes occur within the few weeks I was involved. No one but no one answers any phones there. They claim for immediate service send an e-mail after sending multiple copies of the same e-mail still no response. Nothing but excuses excuses excuses

business cards were ordered and it's been over six weeks at one point I was told I wasn't in the system. They claim you make lots of money as an agency owner would do no training or any educational information on how to go about selling the service they only promote you to get more suckers to become agency owners.

After making approximately 10emails and at least 10 phone calls to various numbersand email adresses, I finally reached Jim Farris who assured me he would take care of the problem where I did not authorize a deduction from my checking account(same complaint listed in other complaints here)

10 after six weeks of constant BS from this group I am giving up and if you do not see a refund in my checking account within 24 hours I will file a suit in small claims court to include cost for my time and gasoline wasted going to their bogus meetings.

And now they're trying to sell miracle cream to add to this bogus program!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2010 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biz-Global-Media/internet/Biz-Global-Media-Jim-Ferras-and-Al-Krausa-MLM-marketing-scam-artists-Irvine-Internet-630689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biz Global Media