Complaint Review: Bizfunding

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: EnchantedPlaza — rio rancho New Mexico
Bizfunding

Bizfunding After taking payment to provide services they would not call back, they did nothing and when I did get a call back they became rud and bullying. Internet

Biz funding asked for credit report upfront. We have good to excellent credit. Said they could help us find funding for our business. Never called back. When I attempted to call them several times I was ignored and then when I called and claimed to be disappointed with the service.  They had a different person by the name of Robert call me. He was very rud claimed I was not answering his questions just out right unperfessional. They have yet to prove that they can get us funding and keep putting us off by asking for more paper work or stating that they do not see paper work filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bizfunding/internet/Bizfunding-After-taking-payment-to-provide-services-they-would-not-call-back-they-did-no-1046388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bizfunding