Complaint Review: Bjorn Christensen

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: MRG — Brantford Ontario United States of America
Bjorn Christensen
257 Darling St brantford, Ontario Canada

Bjorn Christensen CSD Vinyl & Ink Took order and deposit to make mobile sign letters and then made excuses for delays and never delivered brantford, Ontario Canada

In October 2011, I responded to his ad on kijiji for making vinyl decals for signs, cars, boats, etc.  After communicating back and forth via email, we agreed on the scope of work, a reasonable price, and expected time to deliver.  I met with him at his home/shop in brantford where I paid a 50% deposit for the work (he asked for that much to cover the materials).

After several weeks, I had not heard from him.  I emailed him and he told me that he was very busy and he just needed a little more time.  I waited and finally emailed him again and he told me that he had been sick and just need more time.  I waited and finally emailed him again and he told me that his girlfriend had just got a job and he was behind on his orders.  I waited and emailed and emailed.  He finally emailed me back and told me that he had cancer and had been away.

He promised to START work on my project right away.  I met with him at his house and saw some materials and a little work started.  I left and have waited and waited.  I have emailed him many times  and stopped by his house a couple of times.  No responses and haven't been able to find him since.  I honestly thought that he had died from his cancer.  It's been a year for an order that was supposed to take 2 weeks.

Now I see that someone else has posted and been ripped off.  I am sorry to hear that.  Please contact me as i am considering taking legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bjorn-Christensen/brantford-Ontario-/Bjorn-Christensen-CSD-Vinyl-Ink-Took-order-and-deposit-to-make-mobile-sign-letters-and-949650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bjorn Christensen