Complaint Review: Black Bear Haversack Trading Post

• Reported By: Brian — Louisiana United States of America
Black Bear Haversack Trading Post

Black Bear Haversack Trading Post Never received my merchandise! Internet

*Consumer Comment: No Problems Here

Accessed the web store on the internet. I payed for a product with a credit card online and then proceded to check out and verified new shipping address. After the product did not arrive on time I called the company to see what the issue was. At that time they informed me that my address have not been changed online and the items had been shipped to an old address from a previous order. I had previously had an issue with the same company regarding there computer system that had billed me twice for the same items. They had fixed the initial order problem so I had thought it was safe to order from them again. I was incorrect. The representative stated she could not help me however she provided the shipping information in case I wanted to try and locate the item. This is unacceptable. I reported it to my credit card company. I have received no further return emails from the company in reply to the last two that I have sent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Bear-Haversack-Trading-Post/internet/Black-Bear-Haversack-Trading-Post-Never-received-my-merchandise-Internet-836269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Bear Haversack Trading Post

No Problems Here

AUTHOR: Concerned Consumer - (USA)

I am a jewelry maker, and have been for over 40 years. I have purchased from Black Bear Havesack Trading many times, at least 6 times a year, for all 40 years. Have never had a problem with them, always they have worked with me, and often went above and beyond.

I understand you have a problem, but sounds more like a problem with the shipping agent (UPS, FEDEX, USPS, ect) - that is where your complaint needs to go.

I do not work for nor have I ever worked for Black Bear, but I am distressed at hearing thier name filed on this web site. I am very happy with thier service.