Complaint Review: Black Box 2 Trade

• Updated: Sat, June 19, 2010

• Reported By: Ken — Douglassville Pennsylvania United States of America
Black Box 2 Trade
11271 Ventura Blvd. Internet United States of America

Black Box 2 Trade Bkack Box Trading Didn't honor their guarantee, owe me money and admit it, fraud company Internet

I was told that my investment would earn a great return on my investment. They guarenteed it. After 6 months of consecutive loses of over $2,500 there trading system keep losing money. Now I requested money. Reprensentatives Andrew Wright, David Wilson and John Woehrle all admit that according to their guarentee my money should be refunded and will. I have it in writing but after numerous and numerous calls and emails they have never paid up. I have spent almost two years of trying. This is apparently a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Box-2-Trade/internet/Black-Box-2-Trade-Bkack-Box-Trading-Didnt-honor-their-guarantee-owe-me-money-and-admit-615349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Box 2 Trade