Complaint Review: Black Bull Towing, LLC TDLR #006419757c

4206 East Ledbetter Drive Dallas, Texas USA
  • Phone: 1- 877-909-8697
  • Web:
  • Category:

Black Bull Towing, LLC TDLR #006419757c I placed this pass on the dash of my car to prevent my car from being towed and they did it anyway. HEEEELP Dallas, Texas

I went to visit an old friend @ Spanish haven apartments in Irving tx, on friday April 19, 2013. My friend went to the property's managers office to get me a visitors pass to prevent my vehicle from being towed. I placed this bright yellow visitors pass on the dash of my car and shut the door.                                                                                           They towed anyways and when I went to get my car back, the bright yellow visitors pass had been moved to the passenger seat yet it was face up and still clearly visible. I still have this pass and would love to present it as evidence in a court.They made 300 $ off me in 30 min for stealing my car! Please help me, thier are so many of us. Any lawyers interest is welcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Bull-Towing-LLC-TDLR-006419757c/Dallas-Texas-75060/Black-Bull-Towing-LLC-TDLR-006419757c-I-placed-this-pass-on-the-dash-of-my-car-to-preve-1044881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Bull Towing, LLC TDLR #006419757c