Complaint Review: Black Diamond Language Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Thompson''s Station Tennessee United States of America
Black Diamond Language Services, Inc.
PO Box 10626 Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Black Diamond Language Services, Inc. Didn't pay me for interpreting services from 01/2011 to 03/2011 and got a bounced check for NSF Pompano Beach, Florida

I worked for Black Diamond Language Services as a freelance interpreter in an independent contractor basis for about six years.  Never had problems with them and they always paid my fees.  The time they took to pay my invoices was longer than the agreed terms but I didn't put any pressure on them because the checks kept coming.

The last check I received was in February 2011 and yet, they kept using my services.  On May 2011, I received a partial payment of the open balance they owed me but the check bounced back due to Non Sufficient Funds.  I called Black Diamond and they said they would refund me the bank fees and will send me another check.

I never heard from them anymore.  I refused to work for them after that.  I kept calling and they always sent me to a voice mail that indicated to send an E-mail with the amount owed.  I sent innumerable E-mails and calls but NEVER received an answer from anybody.

Now, every single phone number I had for them is not a working number.  There is no way to contact them.  They just vanished along with my money. There is gotta be something we can do to stop this type of rip offs!  This is the second company that does this to me.  They start all good but then they mess you up at the end. It is discouraging and frustrating that you work hard and faithfully for them and then they just laugh on your face and disappear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Diamond-Language-Services-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33061/Black-Diamond-Language-Services-Inc-Didnt-pay-me-for-interpreting-services-from-01201-897108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Diamond Language Services, Inc.