Complaint Review: Black Expressions Books

• Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: tish — Norfolk Virginia United States of America
Black Expressions Books

Black Expressions Books BMC took money out account w/o permission Internet

I joined the club and was required to purchase 4 books before the end of your commitment. Last month they took 38.46 out my account w/o my permissionand I wanted to know why so they deposited it back. Well they did the same thing with the same amount. So I contacted them and they said they sent me 2 books and that the charges was for the 2 books I never received!  I want my money and I will purchase the books that I committed too before my contract is up. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Expressions-Books/internet/Black-Expressions-Books-BMC-took-money-out-account-wo-permission-Internet-657610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Expressions Books