Complaint Review: Black Knight Arabians

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2005

• Reported By:Glenview Illinois
Black Knight Arabians
W7541 Koshkonong Lake Rd. Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Black Knight Arabians ripoff-don't buy her puppies Fort Atkinson Wisconsin

I don't know how they are still in business.

We drove 2 1/2 hrs from Chicago to Wisconsin to buy a cocker spaniel for my threee children: ages 9,7, and 2 1/2. This was to be their first pet.

Upon picking out a beautiful black and caramel mini cocker spaniel and paying a premium price for him, we made the 2 1/2 hr trip back. The first night the puppy began vomiting & diahrea.

We called to inform Pat who said "puppy was upset because of new home." Said she would call back to check on puppy. I didn't wait and Thank God!

The vet discovered the puppy had PARVO. A highly contagious deadly disease that would require extensive hospitalization and medication and no guarantee of recovery. Since it had only been 24 hrs. I drove another 2 1/2 hrs. to Wisonsin on 4th of July weekend to return puppy.

I received no return phone calls on sick puppy, no apologies and no explanations for sickness. Pat tried to offer another puppy.

I informed her that Parvo is so contagious that other puppies are probable infected as well and we cannot have another puppy in our home or yard for up to 6 months.

We are devastaded and outraged over this truamatic experience!!!

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2005 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Knight-Arabians/Fort-Atkinson-Wisconsin-53538/Black-Knight-Arabians-ripoff-dont-buy-her-puppies-Fort-Atkinson-Wisconsin-148666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Knight Arabians