Complaint Review: Black-Peak Technologies

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Minneapolis Minnesota
Black-Peak Technologies
PO Box 7654 Cumberland, Rhode Island United States of America

Black-Peak Technologies Jim Bernier will not stop spamming me with emails after I asked him multiple times to stop!! Cumberland, Rhode Island

This (small) company does not know what they are doing and act very unprofessional. I asked them more than once to stop spamming me with emails. I am a job seeker in Minneapolis and they kept sending me out-of-state job openings. Apparently they have no control over their outgoing emails because I have asked them more than once to stop contacting me. I would advise a company thinking about hiring Black-Peak Technologies to reconsider because I plan to submit them to a national spammers database very soon if they don't stop which should cause many email service providers to automatically send all of their emails into the trash (unread).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Peak-Technologies/Cumberland-Rhode-Island-02864/Black-Peak-Technologies-Jim-Bernier-will-not-stop-spamming-me-with-emails-after-I-asked-h-1040829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black-Peak Technologies