Complaint Review: Black People Meet

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Black People Meet
BlackPeopleMeet.com Internet U.S.A.

BlackPeopleMeet.com Online Ripoff, Deceptive Upgrade, Do Not Use Them!!! Internet

Like most internet operations, Black People Meet.com is very deceptive in how they collect payments. I went through what I believe was the honest procedure of signing up for the service. They led me to believe that an offer to upgrade for six months would cost me $9.95. I had no way of knowing that that was a false advertisement of their services for when I completed the transaction, I was charged over $63.00. There is no way to contact them to inquire about the different charge so I am now out of that money. However, I will seek their address and every advocate site on the web and make sure that I post $63.00 worth of service so that when people Google this company, my complaint will show up. Do not use this deceptive company. They are ripoff artists. I will post my progression to have them take off the internet or at least pursue a charge of false advertisement to the Federal authorities. I invite any victim of this misleading practice to join me and remind them that there are laws to stop this deceptive behavior.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-People-Meet/internet/BlackPeopleMeetcom-Online-Ripoff-Deceptive-Upgrade-Do-Not-Use-Them-Internet-330232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black People Meet