Complaint Review: Black Wolf Custom Glock Ship

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Zombie Master 6666666 — Ft. Lauderdale Florida U.S.A.
Black Wolf Custom Glock Ship

Black Wolf Custom Glock Ship Louis Rosenberg Thief, lies about certification not a gunsmith, not a ffl Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Just LOOK at the photos of the gun

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SLANDEROUS COMMENTS

*Author of original report: The Lies Continue

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: blackwolf custom

Louis Rosenberg claims to be a certified duracoat applicator and a gunsmith. He totally screwed up a gun I had him do and then stole an AR15 that I left on consignment. He is not a certified duracoat applicator and this was confirmed by Lauer Industries, the company that makes duracoat and does the certification. He painted over rust and dirt on my weapon. He also was supposed to remove the rear sight by taking out a pin and leaving the dovetail. Instead he hacked it off with a hacksaw and cut a hole in the barrel. Then he welded, yes welded, a plate over his screwup totally ruining the barrel. A video of this is posted to youtube. Just look for Black Wolf Custom Glock Shop totally ruined my Mosin rifle.

Stay far far away from this guy. He is not a FFL, he is not certified, he has no idea what he is doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Wolf-Custom-Glock-Ship/internet/Black-Wolf-Custom-Glock-Ship-Louis-Rosenberg-Thief-lies-about-certification-not-a-gunsmit-895745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Wolf Custom Glock Ship

Just LOOK at the photos of the gun

AUTHOR: Dns signs - (U.S.A.)

Louis can rant and scream all he wants. Proof is right there in the picture of the rifle receiver. The moron WELDED A PLATE on top of the receiver. Look at the picture of the gun that this guy did. All anyone needs to see.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SLANDEROUS COMMENTS

AUTHOR: blackwolf custom glock shop - (USA)

EDWIN CRAWFORD, AND YOUR FRIENDS AT YOUTUBE.YOU ARE ALL FULL OF IT. I, OR ANYONE I AFFILIAT WITH, HAVE, OR EVER WOULD DAMAGE A WEAPONS, WITHOUT TELLING THE CUSTOMER, AND OR REPLACING THE ITEM. PLEASE, STOP SPREADING THESE LIES.YOUR FRIENDS SEEM TO BE THE ONLY PEOPLE NOT LIKING MY VERY SHORT YOUTUBE VIDEOS, OR MY COMMENTS BACK TO YOU, AND YOUR BUDDIES.I AM AN FFL, CHECK WITH ATF, AS WELL AS ANY PRICE ON A FIREARM YOU MAY FIND CHEAPER, WE LL MATCH.NO SHIPPING FEES, ON HANDGUNS.WE ALSO EXPANDED TO DOING ATV PARTS AND PIECES.MR CRAWFORD, PLEASE STOP, THIS IS NOW SLANDER, HARRASSMENT, AND BULLYING.IF YOU FOR REAL, PUT YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, AND PEOPLE MAY CALL ME ANYTIME, PHONES ARE ALWAYS ON....LOUIS

The Lies Continue

AUTHOR: Dns signs - (U.S.A.)

Louis claims the rifle in question is 100 yeas old. It's not. Date of manufacturer was 1938. This rifle was a great shooting rifle. What I wanted done was to have the gun polished to brite steel and the rear sight removed. This would have left a dovetail that could have been used for optics. What I received back was a rifle with a 2x3x.75" steel plate welded on the top of the chamber and the rifle coated in a thick layer of paint.

He claims I wanted a wall hanger. Another false statement. If I wanted a wall hanger I could have painted the rifle with krylon spray paint and been done with it. I didn't want the rifle painted, period. I wanted it polished and gave him pictures of other rifles I had seen done this way. The only reason I went there in the first place was he claimed he was a gunsmith and his website has all these certifications on it. Certifications I have found out later to be bogus.

He did no prep work on the rifle period. He sprayed over all the surface rust and old cosmoline that I had missed under the stock. He also didn't even return all the parts. He lost them and I had to buy more. As for the AR-15. I gave him that rifle to sell on consignment. He claimed he was affiliated with an FFL which I found out later he was not. I expected my rifle to be done and cash back. His claim was the welding and other work took so long he was keeping my rifle as payment.

This was not the deal and that rifle has been reported stolen. Take a look at the videos on yourtube and see for yourself. Tell me if the job he did looks like anything you have seen. He ruined this rifle and then tried to cover his mistake by welding a plate over the hole he created. If it was to be a wall hanger why would I care if it had a hole in the barrel? Why would I want the rear sight removed?

His claim that he told me to wait 3 days for the rifle to cure is another lie. The paint that I never wanted is coming off because of zero prep work. He also coated the inside of the chamber and the bolt was so sticky it was next to impossible to get back in the gun. Stay away from this guy, he is dangerous, sloppy, and lies about the certifications he has. As for being a FFL this is new news to me. I have seen no proof either way but I suspect he is making it up as well.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

blackwolf custom

AUTHOR: blackwolf custom glock shop - (United States of America)

mr. edwin crawford, zombiemastered25, is a total and complete lier. i am an FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSED DEALER. this person had us do a little work for him. we did exactly what he asked, and was paid by trade..he waited 5 days before calling myself, stating his gun was ruined.upon taking in weapons of anykind, all are given a thorough going ower. in the notes, we will then put in any problems we mays have, or see. this person gave us a 100 yr old rifle, that was totally and completely rusted. and, yes, it had a small hole in barell area. the guy knew about it, and since this was going to be a wall hanger.never to be shot. he had me do the work on it anyway. he is just mad because, when rifle was givin back to him, i said leave in pieces for 3 weks to cure.he immediately puts it back together, and scratched it all up..he now says i stole the traded rifle from him, which he says was reported stolen, and he has been compensated for his rifle.his gun was not stolen, out of his home. he traded it to me..this is a troubled kid, on major medications. verifiable.thanks for letting me speak. im in no way shape or form . someone who steals items from people.i am a businessman, not a thief.