Complaint Review: Black and Decker

• Updated: Thu, November 24, 2011

• Reported By: Wayne Rudder — Moxee Washington United States of America
Black and Decker

Black and Decker Electric Repellent Music To Mice' Ears Internet, Internet

Black and Decker was trusted my father and my grandfather before him. This is why when I saw Black and Decker as the name on the mice repellent I bought I just trusted it automatically. Yet, I bought six of them. three in my bedroom alone. The mice just dance by them. I don't have mice and they come from next door. I don't like them. Yeet, this device does not work at all. i tried to call Black and Decker and got the run around. They said that they just license the products to another company. That is not good enough. Their name stands for something and that something has aloways been good. I have wated 98.00 on these things and I can't even get a refund. Theyw ere purchased from Best Buy. When I called Black and Decker it was like the phone rang in a person's kitchen and she was not available. What the hell, a big company like that! One employee answering the phones! I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2011 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-and-Decker/internet/Black-and-Decker-Electric-Repellent-Music-To-Mice-Ears-Internet-Internet-801394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black and Decker