Complaint Review: Black light Run

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: A.S. — Attleboro Massachusetts
Black light Run
Nationwide USA

Black light Run Boston Blacklight run Cancelled event offering no refunds Boston event Nationwide

Very disappointed with the handling of Black Light 5k Run Boston 2014.

. After spending over 40 dollars for my son and I to run in this event and my group spending more as we were a registered team, reorganizing schedules as I'm sure many had I received an email two weeks prior to event kickoff. The reasoning for cancellation was vague. In fact it was actually stated they were not 'canceling' the Boston event , just rescheduling it..to MAYBE October.?...refunds are not being offered but they'll allow you to participate in any of there other runs. None of which are even in state and all of which end in October. I assume once there current schedule is completed they are planning to head back to ?Boston, but a night time race in Boston in Late October Early November? I'm skeptical. I don't believe it's appropriate for the organizers of this event to keep registrants funds. They can easily be refunded to our credit cards. [continued below]....

...... If they are no longer paying to host the event or for details etc. Than I dnt feel it's proper for them to maintain control over our funds to do with as they please for a minimum of four months?.. That is if weather is sufficient for running conditions of this nature In New England At a later date aND new venue of their choosing. I kind of feel as if we ( those who registered) offered this company a loan..It doesn't seem on the up and up Or morally responsible or professional. I sent them an email and will keep you posted on response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-light-Run/nationwide/Black-light-Run-Boston-Blacklight-run-Cancelled-event-offering-no-refunds-Boston-event-N-1150746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black light Run