Complaint Review: Blackbird Asset Services, LCC

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Merlin — Twinsburg Ohio United States of America
Blackbird Asset Services, LCC
5586 Main St, Suite 204 williamsville, New York United States of America

Blackbird Asset Services, LCC blackbirdauctions.com Company steals lots I won williamsville, New York

*Author of original report: More lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stolen auction lots?

I won auction lots at a very low price in late Feb, 2013. I was sent an invoice Feb 28th.  It stated amount I owed and that the pickup tgimes for my items was March 4th through March 15th. I emailed back and asked if they took paypal. A day or so later they said they did not take paypal. Then I was sent another email stating I needed to call and send my credit card information. I responded that I will pay cash when I pick up the stuff on Sat that was a few days away.

The next email I received from this company was on March 6th stating they sold all my stuff because they did not get my last email because it went to their spam folder even though they received my previous email!

I never in my entire life was in an auction that sold your stuff before the pickup date was over. I still had til the 15th! I was going there on the 9thy.

This auctioneed David Fiegel to me is just plain pathetic and has the lamest excuses. I will NEVER go through any auction he is behind running things. There are plenty good auctions out there and glad I did not lose too much and learned quickly of this guy.

Robert Gregg

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blackbird-Asset-Services-LCC/williamsville-New-York-14221/Blackbird-Asset-Services-LCC-blackbirdauctionscom-Company-steals-lots-I-won-williamsvill-1024857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blackbird Asset Services, LCC

More lies

AUTHOR: Merlin - (United States of America)

This david Fiegel talks with more lies. He failed to mention that I emailed him a second time stating payment would be made at pickup. He received my first email but claims my second email was in the spam folder so he never saw it. The one that said payment would be made PER HIS RULES was magically deleted so then he was able to sell aver 1,000 of my boxes to someone else. His fail to answer the phone when he said to call him back is another shady part of him. It was only a few minutes later I called him back to again, state payment on pickup per his ruloes.

What a liar and totally makes me sick when someone is so greedy they cannot admit to anything they they did wrong they just cover up their lie with another.

Trying to make this small potatoes to the world does not justify his thievery.

Just beware of people like this. Also note that he mentions nothing of payment thats due immediately on any of his invloices. Its deep in his rules that you have to dig out. Againb, also per 'his rules' is you can make payment arrangements like I did. Per email and per telephone. That did not matter though as he deleted both and kept over 1,000 boxes that were mine. Also a skid full of strapping for a banding machine with 13 boxes on it. Never in my entire life have I had this happen and I have been on the internet for 25-30 years. Just a warning to anyone that may be a victim of Blackbirdauctions.com. You be the judge. I learned my lesson and can only warn people now.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stolen auction lots?

AUTHOR: David Fiegel - (United States of America)

I feel bad that Mr. Greggs's lots got resold and understand that he is upset.  I would like to set the record straight: We could have not "stolen" anything because Mr. Rogg never paid for these items. He never owned them because he never paid for them, he simply had a right to buy them at a price.

He failed to pay despite requests to do so and the items were resold. The terms of the sale called for IMMEDIATE PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD.  Any CASH PAYMENTS NEEDED TO BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE. He did not arrange for this.

His reference to the 15th was for pick for PAID ITEMS.  We apologized to him and have been, and will continue to be very professional. We are a national auction company and sell millions of dollars of assets each year. Mr. Greggs purchases totaled just over $200 out of a $250,000 auction sale. Despite our professional demeanor, he continues to send scandalous threating emails, post in places like this, and waste all of our time. We're talking about $.25 cent boxes here, let's keep it in perspective.

Sorry you feel so bad Mr. Gregg, but the boxes were resold because you didnt pay on time.