• Report: #1120521

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Ron — Monterey California
Blackout window tinting Gilroy
7760 Monterey rd suite b Gilroy, California USA

Blackout window tinting Gilroy Blackout tint, black out windows, black out tinting gilroy Caused over $1,000 in dents and paint damage on 3rd fix Gilroy California

Took my new truck in to have windows and taillights tinted and B pillars wrapped in black vinyl. The next day, my taillight tint was peeling off and the B pillars were done terrible. Made an appointment to fix them. 2nd trip up there, they redid the taillights and B pillars but gouged my paint and tried to hide it with "whiteout" typing fluid. I didn't notice that until I got home and they never told me they had damaged my paint or tried to hide it. When I called them the owner Danny said his guy was supposed to tell me but didn't. Offered to have a "guy" come fix the paint but I told him is rather have my money back. While he was on the phone, I made another appointment to have my window tint redone because it was now peeling halfway off and taillight tint in passenger side was peeling again.

When I brought it in the 3rd time in 2 weeks, they redid the tint and taillight tint. [continued below]....

..... As I checked their job, 5 fresh dents all around the passenger side taillight they had just worked on were screaming at me. I showed him the nee dents and daMage all around the taillight on my brand new truck and Danny denied it. Its over $1,000 now in damage to my truck. Filed a police report, better business complaint and insurance claim against them.

the worst experience I have ever had with a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blackout-window-tinting-Gilroy/Gilroy-California/Blackout-window-tinting-Gilroy-Blackout-tint-black-out-windows-black-out-tinting-gilroy-1120521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blackout window tinting Gilroy