Complaint Review: Blackoutbrass.com

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Houston Texas
Blackoutbrass.com
709 Woodrow St. Ste 210 Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Blackoutbrass.com Blackout Brass Product ordered and never shipped. No refund. No response to emails, phone calls. Columbia , South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Definitely Fraud: 8 week delay done on purpose

I ordered 1k pieces of process brass from Blackout brass on December 8, 2012 and received confirmation for my order.  They had heavy order volumes and at some point later (well after my order) posted that new orders were on a 6-8 week backorder.

I had ordered from them before and received product, so I waited.  After 8 weeks had passed I sent emails and left voice messages inquiring about my order or requesting a refund...I received no communication back, nothing.

Also, I have seen on web forums where people have ordered and received product from them recently...so they are shipping.  The new products are at a higher price...but they have not offered to exchange my order or refund my money or actually even communicated with me at all.

At this point they have just taken my money and ripped me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blackoutbrasscom/Columbia-South-Carolina-29205/Blackoutbrasscom-Blackout-Brass-Product-ordered-and-never-shipped-No-refund-No-respo-1037548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blackoutbrass.com

Definitely Fraud: 8 week delay done on purpose

AUTHOR: Alan W - ()

It turns out many companies have a limitation on the time you can file a dispute to get your money back. 8 weeks happens to be that limit (even shorter for some). I have found dozens of people who have ordered from them and have been given the run around - never receiving their items.  I, myself, am going on 6 months now. It appears to me that this fraudulent company is stealing money from honest Americans. They take payment, wait for the limitation to expire, then leave you out to dry.  Do not even risk 1 red cent on this company. blackoutbrass.com is an embarrassment to South Carolina and to all of America. This is Criminal and they shall be prosecuted!