• Report: #471919

Blade-Empire.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Blade-Empire.com NO ITEM NOW NO REFUND! Nationwide Website

*General Comment: Agreed.

*Author of original report: Blade-Empire.com

Item was purchased and never received even with proof from a tracking number that shows the item was never signed for the company tells me I need to track and to stop being pushy when asking for a refund. I was spoken to like a child and here is the copy of the email respond by there customer service rep.

Sorry, I thought this order was from July. Also, I don't know who told you about the 10 days, but in our 14 years of using the post office, they have historically held packages much longer.

Sir, TRACK THE PACKAGE for crying out loud!@ We have not received the package@!!!

Go ahead, take further action... contact the Butter Business Bureau! I already told you that we WILL refund it when it is properly returned to us! We are not thieves or con artist. We have been in business since 1995. We are not going to suddenly do or say anything else about it just because you are being pushy or selfish and just want to threaten us. We shipped the merchandise! It is not our fault you didn't respond to your mailman's missed delivery notice until a month later!!! Now we are both waiting for this missing merchandise to be resolved. We will wait 2 more weeks (August 4th) at the latest for this to be returned, and if it has not been returned or delivered to you by then, then we will gladly refund the shipment. Period.

This is how they talk to someone who has waited over a month now for a resolution.

Veronica
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blade-Empirecom/nationwide/Blade-Empirecom-NO-ITEM-NOW-NO-REFUND-Nationwide-Website-471919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blade-Empire.com

#1 General Comment

Agreed.

AUTHOR: Dr3aD - (United States of America)

The same thing has happened to me yet i didn't wait a month. iv waited about 3 weeks & nothing. i even payed express mail so i don't know whats going on with this site they need to be stopped though. some people aren't going to go through all this trouble to get there money back.

Blade-Empire.com

AUTHOR: Veronica - (U.S.A.)

They GAVE us a refund after I told them we would go to the BBB when i looked up there record they have PLENTY of complaints none of which have been resolved so I guess i have to count my blessings I got my MERE $40.00 they were holding on to as if it was $400.00! Thanks for nothing Blade-Empire