Complaint Review: Blade-empire.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Karl — Hamilton New Jersey United States of America
Blade-empire.com
Blade Empire Corporation 1601 W Villa Maria Dr Pho Internet United States of America

Blade-empire.com Weapons-universe.com Accepted payment, never shipped product. Phones are dead. Internet

Weapons universe.com also dab blade-empire.com is a scam. I purchased items online and was billed by cc. After several days I did not receive my order. I was never provided any tracking so I called customer service. Several hours of attempts over the course of 3 days were met with constant ringing with no voicemail and disconnect. Email was returned two days later and suggested that I wait until Sunday that my order would be delivered by "regular post office...on Sunday". The English in the email suggested someone not a native English speaker. Terms like regular post office and mailman are not generally used by companies familiar with shipping. Typically you would hear USPS or priority mail for these services. Certainly any company shipping on a regular basis would not suggest the USPS would deliver it Sunday. I was clear then that this was a overseas based scam. I contacted my cc company and an investigation is pending.

Please do not order from these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blade-empirecom/internet/Blade-empirecom-Weapons-universecom-Accepted-payment-never-shipped-product-Phones-are-985804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blade-empire.com