Complaint Review: BladeZ scooters

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Dante — miami Florida United States of America
BladeZ scooters
po box 8193 jacksonville fl 32239 jacksonville, Florida United States of America

BladeZ scooters Ryan dumn paid for item that never arrived. stole my money! jacksonville, Florida

WOULD NOT recommend to my worst enemy! Called technical support to get part. Found part but was expensive and shipping was high. I asked John if he was able to do a better price? He'd get back to me. Days passed, I called him but n/a. Then I spoke to the secretary/operator, she had told me John said nothing can be done with the price. So I order the part with her. She took down my information, credit card, shipping address and email. Well, she got the credit card information correct. Address and email was wrong come to find out because I never received my part. I called to locate package but my questions were beyond their pay grade. Long story short. Part was returned to shipper and I requested a refund. I have a trail of emails to prove my case. BBB, Consumer Affair of USPS and Ripoff report has been reported. So far its been 2 months, I have no part and Bladez Scooters STOLEN my money. Yes, I emailed and called requesting refund but no luck. I guess I have 7 more months to go before a refund, as it states in another form. I ended up buying elsewhere (Canton, MI). Better price and shipping was half the price I was charged. Bladez is based out of Jacksonville, Fl.

Miami, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BladeZ-scooters/jacksonville-Florida-33196/BladeZ-scooters-Ryan-dumn-paid-for-item-that-never-arrived-stole-my-money-jacksonville-1002873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BladeZ scooters