Complaint Review: Bladezscooters.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Phil — Virginia Beach Virginia Virgin Islands (US)
Bladezscooters.com
Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Bladezscooters.com Unable to fill my order, Unresponsive to email and phone calls, staff Unprofessional! Jacksonville, Florida

I placed an order for a replacement rear wheel using their on-line web site. The web site stated the part was in stock and was available for 2-3 day shipping. I paid $59.99 for the part and $18.00 for the 2-3 day shipping option.

Since this order was placed just before a holiday (New Years) I was willing to give the company a few extra days to get the part shipped to me. However, seven days after placing the order I checked their web site and found the order was still "Pending". So...I decided to give them a call. I called on a Saturday afternoon and received an answering machine. I assumed, once again, they were closed for the weekend so I left a detailed message which included my order number, a description of the issue and a request for someone from the company to call me back. Four days later and still not phone call from the company I contacted them again via email. I requested an update on my order and asked for a refund of the shipping fee since the 2-3 day shipping deadline had not been met.

I received a reply via email from a sales team member, Ryan Dunn. Mr Dunn wrote...
"Of course we will give you a shipping credit but have to get some answers form the post office to make sure it wasnt delivered and just not updated online yet"

After receiving his pledge to help fix the problem I tried to call Mr Dunn several times, each time leaving a detailed message...still no reply from the sales department.

Five days later and still no refund on the shipping fee and having not yet received the part I contacted Mr Dunn via email once again. After explaining the situation...again...I received this reply from Mr Dunn

"What is your order number?"

Three more attempts were made to contact the company, each one met with either no reply or an elusive non-commtial email.

After 17 Days I sent an email asking them to cancel my order and for a full refund. I called to back up the email and actually got through to a human. After explaining the situation I was told I could cancel the order but would have to do so via email. When I tried to explain that I had already tried to cancel via email the sales rep insisted I was "not listening" and "there is nothing I can do for you".

I understand things happen...orders get lost, parts are not actually in supply, mail is slow, holidays...got it. But after 15 days of constant attempts to get someone to provide an explanation but only being ignored, getting the run a round and one "pass the buck" employee all speak volumes about this online company. Customer service does not exist here.

I strongly recommend the consumer think twice before ordering anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bladezscooterscom/Jacksonville-Florida-32239/Bladezscooterscom-Unable-to-fill-my-order-Unresponsive-to-email-and-phone-calls-staff-823554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bladezscooters.com