Complaint Review: Blair Clothing

• Reported By: angry in Orlando — Orlando Florida USA
Blair Clothing
Orlando, Florida United States of America

Blair Clothing Blair Rewards subversive plot Orlando, Florida

Original Message from customer.

Sent: Aug 31, 2009 9:30:04 AM
Subject: Robe Product Recall

I returned a robe and received a $50 credit card. I ordered 2 bras over the phone, paying $14.95 extra for the total cost of 64.39. I have not received the bras in 2 months. I now have 3 Blair rewards charge of 14.95 each. I had 2 removed. There was no comment to me abt. this program at the time I ordered on the phone, and I would never enter such a thing. It was done automatically and my visa account charged. I had no information on the trial time and subsequent charges. I canceled on Aug 31,09. by calling 888 287-7683. I will NEVER order again from Blair.
You have lost a good customer since 2003.

Blair wrote:
Dear -----
Thank you for contacting Blair.
We apologize for the inconvenience the program has caused and do not wish to lose you as a customer.
If we may assist you further, please contact us.

Sincerely,
Douglas
Blair Customer Service
1-800-821-5744

Customer Reply to Blair
Why would I remain your customer!  You did not refund the third 14.95 charge.. You have not yet given me the other 2 promised
refunds..  You have not stopped your secretive auto rewards program on over $50 purchases; a plan designed to trick people into participating without full disclosure. Last of all, you have not told me anything abut the  2 bras, when they will be delivered.
Your apologize for inconvenience is a joke...Your company promoted a plan to enroll customers is a program that was vague and deceptive. You messed up what was once a clean operation of
ordering and getting good products. I have to see evidence of true regrets from you, not a brush off, "Sorry for your inconvenience!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blair-Clothing/Orlando-Florida-/Blair-Clothing-Blair-Rewards-subversive-plot-Orlando-Florida-489397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blair Clothing