Complaint Review: Blair Gorman, Master Numerologist

• Updated: Sun, February 15, 2009

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Blair Gorman, Master Numerologist
46 Francis Avenue Nationwide New Zealand

Blair Gorman, Master Numerologist Blair Gorman, Master Numerologist, didn't scam me! Thanks to you! Christchurch Internet

I stumbled on The Blair Gorman, Master Numerologist site and signed up for the free numerology report.

After looking into my chart "deeper", he discovered how very special I am. Because of this, he started preparing my chart. But, he wanted me to keep this a secret because he had clients on his waiting list for almost a year. He didn't want them to discover I was going to receive my report in 24 hours.

I was wondering, exactly how did he think they would discover this? Like, I'm on Oprah and Larry King tomorrow spilling my guts.

Anyway, I logged onto Rip-off Reports and found enough information to decide NOT to send Blair Gorman, Master Numerologist any of my money.

Thank you to everyone who took the time and made the effort to report on Blair Gorman. I want to especially thank Raymond from Christchurch. The information that he gathered was the BEST!! Thank you!

Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2009 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blair-Gorman-Master-Numerologist/nationwide/Blair-Gorman-Master-Numerologist-Blair-Gorman-Master-Numerologist-didnt-scam-me-Thank-424348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blair Gorman, Master Numerologist