Complaint Review: Blair lodgistics

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: norric7 — FLORENCE Alabama
Blair lodgistics
birmingham al birmingham, Alabama USA

Blair lodgistics fired me because I failed a dot inspection before I even went to court birmingham Alabama

I worked for blair as a lease to purchase driver and all was good untill I bought my own truck I pulled across a scale in mississippi and got dot inspected and they had failed my truck I then called blair and told them like I was suspost to they told me everything was alright to come to the yard after I delivered and talk to safty I ask them if I was getting fired and they said no just come talk to safty so I showed up at the yard went to safty to talk to them and they told me a long story about safty and then fired me and before I could even get back out to my truck they were already taking the headach rack off my truck that they had fronted the money for and I never seen my last check they keep that as well. not to mention I beat the tickets in court the vilotions were removed from my csa but they didnt give me the chance to show I was not guilty I would not advice anyone to work there

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blair-lodgistics/birmingham-Alabama/Blair-lodgistics-fired-me-because-I-failed-a-dot-inspection-before-I-even-went-to-court-b-1076410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blair lodgistics