thousands

• Reported By: Becky — Battle Creek Michigan USA
Blair
100 Murray Drive Warren, Pennsylvania United States of America

Blair Blair Rewards Scam Warren, Pennsylvania

On 2/21/12, I placed an order with Blair.  The order was for a Fleece Robe, Emerald in color.

I used my Visa Platinum Credit card for this purchase.  The purchase came to a total of $39.98.  I did receive the Robe in record time.

I noticed on my Checking Account, in February, a charge of $1.95.  It is a Recurring Check Card Blair Rewards.  I also noticed on my March checking account a charge of $14.95.  Recurring Check Card Blair Rewards.

I did not give Blair authorization to keep charging these fees!  I am a retired person with a fixed income and these charges are Not Within my budget!!  I haven't ordered from Blair for more than a year.

I am going to try to call Blair to get this charge cancelled!  I will call them everyday if I have to.  To me this is a big Scam!  These Blair Rewards, as I understand it, are for discounts on future orders.

This will probably be my last order from this company!  Do not appreciate their Scams!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blair/Warren-Pennsylvania-16368/Blair-Blair-Rewards-Scam-Warren-Pennsylvania-862271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blair