• Report: #819610

• Submitted: Sun, January 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By: npilla — Mansfield Texas United States of America
Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania 17214 Internet United States of America

Blair Blair Rewards I did not sign up for Blair rewards, but bought items, and found I have been charged for months. Internet

I did not sign up, nor authorize to join the Blair discount service for a fee of $14.95 a month, nor would I have done this.  I had surgery and placed an order before that and just checked and have been charged for several months this fee.  I had no knowledge of the discount service or that I was a member.  I have been ordering from Blair for years, no more.  I tried calling the service as soon as I saw the deductions from my checking account.  They are closed on Sundays.  If I do not get full credit on this, I will be following up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blair/internet/Blair-Blair-Rewards-I-did-not-sign-up-for-Blair-rewards-but-bought-items-and-found-I-hav-819610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blair