Complaint Review: Blair

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Green Valley Arizona U.S.A.
Blair

Blair Blair Rewards Rip Off at check out Internet

I saw some reports about this from 2009.  Blair is still getting you to sign up a check out for Blair Rewards.  You are suppose to get special discounts.  I did not know that I had agreed to sign up until I started looking at my credit card bill.  $14.95 a month.  We did another order and still did not receive the discount.  We saw all tese $14.95 bills from Blair and theought one of us was ordering.  Almost a $100 before we caught it.  I will never order from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blair/internet/Blair-Blair-Rewards-Rip-Off-at-check-out-Internet-735247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blair