invited

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: R.S — Pittsboro North Carolina USA
Blairs Toy Schnauzers
18040 Scooter Court, Spring Hill, Florida United States of America

Blairs Toy Schnauzers Bought Sick puppy from Blairs Toy Schnauzers. Costly Vet Bills! Spring Hill, Florida

Bought Sick Puppy from Blairs Toy Schnauzers. Costly Vet Bills!

Since I found other complaints against this awful Breeder I want to share my story too.

In 2009 I searched the internet for a couple of weeks to find that perfect little schnauzer for my family. I came across Blairs Toy Schnauzers.

My phone conversations with Amy went well and I  purchased my first Schnauzer from her. The picture on the site was of a healthy, very cute, tiny male. I asked her for references which she did provided from other owners from the same litter. I thought everything was ok. What I received at the air port was a 4 pound starved pup, ridden with coccidia, a second row of teeth, and in very poor health. But it gets worse; 2 months later he starts limping on his back leg. He was diagnosed with leg-calf Perthes disease and required a major surgery. This disease is inherited from this parents or someone in his parents line. I told Amy Blair about this yet she still breeds both the parents EVERY SINGLE HEAT!!! She never offered any help with the vet bills. She was rude and very nasty on the phone. I have spend $3000 for surgery and Amy could care less.

Do not buy a puppy from this woman, she is a liar and a thief!!!

Amy Blair also has many many other females whom she breeds every heat they go into, and she thinks these kind of breeding practices are ok. She sells these poor puppies for around $1500 to $2500 each. The AKC and other canine registries are partially to blame because they allow a dog to be registered to more then one litter a year.

Do your research on this Breeder. Please don't purchase a dog from Blairs Toy Schnauzers or you will be sorry. I did, and it was a terrible mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blairs-Toy-Schnauzers/Spring-Hill-Florida-34610/Blairs-Toy-Schnauzers-Bought-Sick-puppy-from-Blairs-Toy-Schnauzers-Costly-Vet-Bills-Spr-980765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blairs Toy Schnauzers