Complaint Review: Blast Fitness Brookfield

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Brookfield Wisconsin United States of America
Blast Fitness Brookfield
16985 W Bluemound Rd Brookfield, Wisconsin United States of America

Blast Fitness Brookfield Refused to honor renewal pricing terms Brookfield, Wisconsin

I was told that Blast Fitness had assumed my membership agreement in a letter from Bally Total Fitness as part of their acquisition in May, 2012.   My membership agreement dates back to 1983.   Blast Fitness did allow me to continue to use my membership until my pre-paid term expired in Dec. 2012.    In Dec. 2012, I was verbally told that I cannot renew my membership as I have in past years.    I feel this is a breach of the renewal provisions of my membership agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness-Brookfield/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53005/Blast-Fitness-Brookfield-Refused-to-honor-renewal-pricing-terms-Brookfield-Wisconsin-996208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness Brookfield