Complaint Review: Blast Fitness - Webster, TX

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: A DISGUSTED ex-Blast member! — Webster Texas
Blast Fitness - Webster, TX
20761 Gulf Freeway Webster, Texas USA

Blast Fitness - Webster, TX From Bally's to Blast, it's bad to WORST!!! Webster Texas

I just returned to Bally's to find out it is now called Blast.  Bally's was bad before, and I left for a while due to the unsanitary conditions of the gym and the poor care of the equipment and continous broken equipement, only to return and find that conditions have gotten worse!

I returned for personal reasons and upon arriving Blast seemed acceptable -- however after a short while, I saw the gym was getting dirtier and enquired about the cleaning staff.  I was informed that the cleaning was done by the staff and that they had fired the cleaning crew!  This was quite a shock as the staff does not have the time (or desire) to clean!

Once I saw someone vomit and saw one of the managers order someone else to clean it up, the staff member barely swept the vomit and then got out the mop and started mopping the floor and pieces of food were all over the place!  Needless to write, I was grossed out beyond belief and immediately left the gym...and since have had no desire to return!

I was charged an annual fee even though I was barely there 1 month -- and I disputed the charges and now I am in collections for breach of contract!  However, it was Blast that breached the contract by NOT providing me a clean, safe and sanitary place to workout!

I called their billing offices (ABC Billing) and was told there was nothing they could do.  Is there anyone on this board that knows someone I can contact directly at their main offices, which I also tried calling w/no success, to resolve this matter?

Thanks and I hope Blast cleans up their act soon -- though I doubt this will happen and I am noticing MANY complaints against them.

Stephanie, don't even bother to add your canned response to this complaint!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness-Webster-TX/Webster-Texas-77598/Blast-Fitness-Webster-TX-From-Ballys-to-Blast-its-bad-to-WORST-Webster-Texas-1053043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness - Webster, TX