Complaint Review: Blast Fitness and Persona Trainers

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Blast Fitness doesnt full promises — phoenix Arizona
Blast Fitness and Persona Trainers
4344 W Indian School Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

Blast Fitness and Persona Trainers Blast Fitness didn't fulfill their contract Phoenix Arizona

I enrolled with Blast Fitness.  While there I inquired about personal training.  I was not told that the training was a separate company.  I thought it was part of Blast Fitness.  I paid $189.00 to join.  I had one session and the next session the trainer no-showed.  I inquired about his missing the training and they had transferred him to another Blast Fitness location a long way away.  They assigned me to another trainer and I was sent a training appointment but the trainer never showed.  I called the number to complain and told them if I could not get a trainer who showed up that I would have to cancel my membership.  They cancelled me and gave me a $140.00 cancellation fee plus another monthly fee.  They didn't fulfill their contract and I think my money should be refunded.  One of the perks were the treadmill with a tv screen.  Half of the tv screens either have no picture or a bad picture and no sound.  I believe that I should have been notified that the personal training is not part of the Blast Fitness company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness-and-Persona-Trainers/Phoenix-Arizona-85031/Blast-Fitness-and-Persona-Trainers-Blast-Fitness-didnt-fulfill-their-contract-Phoenix-Ar-1062626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness and Persona Trainers