• Report: #1001964

• Reported By: Mia — brookfield Wisconsin United States of America
Blast Fitness
16985 West Bluemound Rd., Brookfield,, Wisconsin United States of America

Blast Fitness known as Ballys Health club Brookfield, , Wisconsin

They more then doubled my annuals fees and automatically charged them on my credit card and I never gave them permission to do so. I've been a member for many years and never have I had my payment charged automatically.

They won't fix the problem unless  I have a contract and no one has a copy of my contract.

They show no concern nor are they putting any effort into rectifing the situation - they simply don't care or are interesting in creating any goodwill or providing good customer service.

I highly discourage anyone from joining - they are not reputable!  They do bad and dishonest business.  I would willing to pursing joint lawsuit for all those who feel wronged by them.

With discourse, it would be more effective if it were a group of people sueing rather then just one person.

I'm open - apt.for.rent@att.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53005/Blast-Fitness-known-as-Ballys-Health-club-Brookfield-Wisconsin-1001964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness