Complaint Review: Blast Fitness

• Reported By: Brenda — Texas United States of America
Blast Fitness
5819 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Blast Fitness Blast fitness is a scam! Beware!! San Antonio, Texas

I signed up online for Blast Fitness and three days later went in with my daughter to workout. They refused to allow my daughter in with Eddie an employee at the site raising his voice, using slang, clearly disrespecting me, and making a fist with one hand while succinctly punching his other hand into it. All the while the general manager Michael witnessing the occurances and not diffusing the situation his employee had created.

I was harrassed and clearly threatened! This is not family oriented and requested my cancellation effective immeadiately. However, they will be charging me a cancellation fee of 59.99 plus two months of services. Unbelievable, I have never used their facilities and after the abusive behavior practices by management employees I believe I have reason to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness/San-Antonio-Texas-78238/Blast-Fitness-Blast-fitness-is-a-scam-Beware-San-Antonio-Texas-984272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness